Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dear Friends,
It was a day like any other in the Howard Household. After a long hard day of working and studying and cleaning and general productivity, the assignments were finally completed and the dinner was eaten and cleaned up. "Won't it be fun," says my husband, "to sit down and watch something together?". Together we logged on to our shiny new netflix accounts and settled down enjoy some media. Several hours later (slight exaggeration), we had  narrowed it down to these choices:
Tangled
Mythbusters
Doctor Who
North and South
Prince of Persia
Daddy Daycare
A Knight's Tale
Dirty Dancing
That Thing You Do!
Star Trek (I'm going to clarify here- the movie, not the TV show. Sorry Trekkies, I am not one of you...)
Psych
Secretariat
Sense and Sensibility
Phineas and Ferb

Gone are the days when we would just go to out rather limited movie shelf and say "Well... I guess it's Pirates of the Caribbean again!" Life was so simple then...

P.S Just to clarify, and in case my father-in-law (who gifted us the netflix subscription) reads this, Netflix is actually really cool and I am grateful for it :)

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way when I go on Netflix! I end up looking at each category multiple times trying to find something that I actually want to watch. Sometimes my husband and I decide on something else entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about A Knight's Tale the other day! Awesome movie. He's such a good actor. I haven't seen North and South, but I've wanted to. I heard it's really good. Also, I'm jealous of your Netflix. Will your father-in-law gift it to me as well? ;) P.S. I cannot help but read your blog in your beautiful accent! I love it! Sorry if that was creepy :)

    ReplyDelete